Frequent Contributor

Re: no bad yields seen on the pofarm tour

I asked a simple question, and in trademark vrbuck fashion got no answer other than mockery.  

Advisor

It seems like I answered that in the openin line clay. The pro farmer numbers are bigger. Hense the Nass has to get bigger. It doesn't matter if it sets all time records in mn it just has to have a high average. Are you going to admit you where one of the complainers that got me booted because I was right about acres and crop size.
Contributor

Hobby - Good call on the beer run. I was at the tour wrap up meeting last night in Rochester, MN. Chip had to put his beer down to jump on stage to record the Ag Day shows. 

Honored Advisor

I think that you got booted all by yourself..........you didn't need any help.    Smiley Wink

Frequent Contributor

Pro Farmer's MN results imply that the MN crop is smaller than last year.  How does that mean it HAS to get larger?

Nope, I didn't have a thing to do with your exit from that other place on the interweb.  Believe whatever you want.

Frequent Contributor

So the pissing matches back and forth with people didnt have anything to do with you getting kicked off? You and Hedge weren't the only ones that got kicked off. Ole Farmpro is still over there and bearish as ever, Sat is still there too, fishguts as well, so what gives? You've got to be a very dense person if you think taking a bearish stance on the market had anything to do with you getting the boot.

Advisor

I didn't say anything different then what farmpro is saying. In fact I censored what I wANTed to say because I knew I what get a quick boot.  I have studied the terms for posters to stay on.  Look back and tell me of any violations.  In fact people where using swear words against me and they are still posting.  

Senior Contributor

So Mike, you would feel differently about the whole thing if they had been drinking lemonade at night instead of beer?
Contributor

IL Steve,

No, not at all. It probably wasn't fair to throw Chip under the bus like that I was just playin' on Hobby's beer run comment. It was a "social event" and I participated to the full extent myself. All the PF people did a great job putting on their show. Interesting night and the first time I had been to it. I was surprised they were so close to 170 today with the comments they made last night.

Senior Advisor

Sure would have been nice if the participants in the PF tour would have been the crop adjusters that came out and adjusted my failed winter wheat crop. I quite possible could have had record yields.