cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: ok, How many of you guys are being honest with your wife and your kids

Well Vr, everybody and thier brother knows the market is headed down, how far? Who knows, not even you know that. You say your just posting information to warn us, but we already know, we've known for a while now, yet its the same posts every day. Kinda of like the bulls did during 2011 and 2012. Hope you get your rain, but it looks like that big Iowa rain has been a dud so far, still tomorrow I suppose. Looks to be high and dry here, typical summer pattern.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor

Corn and beans were headed lower but not even the Bears can honestly say that they predicted near ideal growing conditions up until about early part of July.  Most summers allow some weather related issues (heat,dryness)  that allow some nice rallys, just didn't happen this summer.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Advisor

No vr is right. You guys don't like bears.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

I don't like  egocentric "hindsight" bears.  I appreciated his expectations last spring when they were relevant.  But now the rear view mirror marketer bear seeking praise --- just sounds like a drunk bear picking a fight.

Highlighted
Advisor

I think i'll just hang myself from the closest tree. Hedge, I remember how to not spend money, and it has come back to me very quickly.

also, see roaring tiger's comments.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Probably one of the most ridiculous threads ever started. Hedge, do you think we all ride in your boat?
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

I am on strike  and it will be impossible for them to tell. Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor

Yep, and I can't believe I've now responded 2 x to this thread and added ziltch to actual marketing!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

I wouldn't worry too much about the folks starting threads like this.  They'll be around about as long as the flu.......giving alot of folks the same result.  Afterall, they already have it coming out of both ends.    Smiley Wink

0 Kudos