cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Advisor

ok..........let's try something different

i know it's the marketing section.......but....i think we are all getting a bit tired of "the markets".....both on the boards, and the local

elevators......

so, for a few minutes, let's take our minds off "the markets".......and look at what's coming up........Christmas will be here shortly.

yes, it's  one of my favorite holidays.  i enjoy seeing how mankind seems to get a bit more "softer" at this time...all the pretty lights

and displays...the kid's Christmas program...with the klinks and clings, off tunes, and you've got to have at least 1 that sings off

key (and has a very good set of lungs)...and the one that is just about 1 or two notes..or words behind.....i guess it's similar to

why i would rather go to a little league game...or even peewee's game, than the big professional ballclubs....first, the cost

(after all, i am el cheapo)....and how enjoyable the game is........those little kids play their hears out, and make mistakes, and

that's when the fun starts.........to me, the professional ball becomes too boring......too perfect........no fun.

i also enjoy the good food around....(i am assured by everyone that everything they fix is sugar free !!)

when the "banana bread factory" is set into motion....hmmmm, i wonder if i start to make noise that we are going to shut down

the banana bread factory and moving it to Mexico, i would get some "incentive" from mr. trump ??

but, then there are days, i am barred from the kitchen or extreme cases, the house......when the candy proper is being made....

from coated pretzels...peanuts, raisins, cant forget the pretzels, with the rollo with a pecan on top......then the fudge......

then the snowballs...cherry mash.........

i just wonder if i can get the glucometer to just start flashing....or make a strange "error" sound ?

oh....then the magic day.......the pie day !!!!!!!!!!!

coconut cream.....chocolate.....pecan....pumpkin......strawberry......and yes....we will have a few cheesecakes......

ok.......we all know this could be somewhat of a "hard candy Christmas" this year, for many factors.........

so, just to lighten the mood a bit, and give us a few minutes from "the markets"..........what would YOU like Santa to bring you

this year.......yes, we all know that we all want good health, world peace, etc...etc....Santa trump is going take care of all of that (i couldn't resist).

but, come Christmas morning.........a nice box under the tree, with your name on it.........what would really get you excited ??

(sorry, but i already wrote Santa, asking for an assortment from the u.s. mint)

they tell me, that sometimes you just have to take a break from things, clear you mind, and take a fresh new look at things to

help you figure things out..........maybe these few minutes helped clear the mind to help figure out all the market "stuff".

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Veteran Advisor

Re: ok..........let's try something different

things must be worse than i thought

0 Kudos