cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: The Democrats are no worse that trump? It that's your argument, you've lost.

The day they ban all airplanes and all box cutters from any use at all in the United States is the day I will support gun control.

People themselves are always at fault for what they choose to do -- nothing else.  After banning guns, England now wants to ban knives because that is now the weapon of choice.  Of course, that was also after acid had to be regulated because that was being used as a weapon.  When people want to destroy, they always find a way to do it.

Kinda interesting now that Australia has banned guns, Chinese are moving en masse into Australia.

====

And as much as I disagree with the old-school-economic decisions President Trump has been making, the thought of a Democrat president should make you all shudder.

====

As a side note, you all don't believe in what the govt tells you (and rightly so), yet you have fallen hook, line, and sinker for Democrat Al Gore's, Obama's and the UN's BS on climate. 

====

And are corn and beans the only crops open to any of you to grow?  Weren't you already awash in oversupply?

HELL, with the ban-the-meat crowd, the meatless companies such as JUST are using mung beans to make fake eggs....and pea protein is in constant demand.  In fact, they can't keep up with demand. 

Just a month ago, one of the beer companies was willing to help farmers transition to growing organic crops for their beer production.

0 Kudos
Advisor

Re: our markets have left

@BA Deere wrote:

Mark, give me $10 Trillion in extra debt, $4.5 trillion on the Fed`s QE spending balance sheet and 0% Fed funds interest rate and I`ll throw you a hell of a party too.

Clinton ran a govt budget Surplus for years.  Think the govt was $1 Trillion positive by 2001.  

Bush Jr.  Was a finance Wreck.. Govt was $9 Trillion Down by the end of 2008.

Quite frankly what helicopter Ben and Tim Geitner accomplished was Pure Genius.  MO. 

Obama did what needed done. 

The Repubs simply Lack True financial talent. 

Elect Andrew Yang then you Might learn how numbers Work.  MO. 

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Clinton was interviewed after

He was out of office....he was kind

Of happy.  He said one of the things

That drove washington and the

Republicans nuts, was how could

A bunch of hillbilys from 

Arkansas could come to town

And save money, and actually

Put the government in the black.

Rather than the red.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Re: I have Remington 870 and the 00 buckshot as well.

I have a Remington 870 and the 00 buckshot,  I'd take my chances against it vs AK-47 type weapon any day.

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

One might forget that Bill Clinton followed "no new taxes" GHW Bush, who oversaw raising taxes anyway, then Bill Clinton oversaw raising them again soon after becoming President.  One might also forget that the economy was generally quite good while Clinton was President, and likely would have been so regardless of who was President, that Republicans took over Congress (purse-strings) during the elections following Clinton's election.  The budget surpluses had much to do with a cooperative economy, a Republican Congress, and a President that became more centrist to get things accomplished.

Sometimes I  wonder how things would have turned out with Ross Perot, instead of Clinton.  Would the Republicans still have pushed their  "Contract with America" ?  Would we have avoided that "giant sucking sound" ?  Would we have had comprehensive immigration reform at that time?

Advisor

Re: The Democrats are no worse that trump? It that's your argument, you've lost.

@freedom1493 wrote:

The day they ban all airplanes and all box cutters from any use at all in the United States is the day I will support gun control.

People themselves are always at fault for what they choose to do -- nothing else.  After banning guns, England now wants to ban knives because that is now the weapon of choice.  Of course, that was also after acid had to be regulated because that was being used as a weapon.  When people want to destroy, they always find a way to do it.

Kinda interesting now that Australia has banned guns, Chinese are moving en masse into Australia.

====

And as much as I disagree with the old-school-economic decisions President Trump has been making, the thought of a Democrat president should make you all shudder.

====

As a side note, you all don't believe in what the govt tells you (and rightly so), yet you have fallen hook, line, and sinker for Democrat Al Gore's, Obama's and the UN's BS on climate. 

====

And are corn and beans the only crops open to any of you to grow?  Weren't you already awash in oversupply?

HELL, with the ban-the-meat crowd, the meatless companies such as JUST are using mung beans to make fake eggs....and pea protein is in constant demand.  In fact, they can't keep up with demand. 

Just a month ago, one of the beer companies was willing to help farmers transition to growing organic crops for their beer production.

Just in case no one has noticed:  the USA basically has only 2 parties..... That supposedly, every election the demos and repubs are then going to "fix" something. 

How come things never seem to change?

Irregardless,  Russia has 8 political parties for elections. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

The real problem is America can’t get behind their president and forget about the parties for a bit!!! It’s pathetic to watch the news... everyday the dems wanna hang trump in front of the whole town!!! It wouldn’t matter what trump did or said hell he could say I wanna buy everyone ice cream and the dems would vote it down 😂... just a sad sight to see and I’d like to know just who u guys think outta the democratic train wreck is goin to beat trump ???? 

Advisor

@rrfarms24 wrote:

The real problem is America can’t get behind their president and forget about the parties for a bit!!! It’s pathetic to watch the news... everyday the dems wanna hang trump in front of the whole town!!! It wouldn’t matter what trump did or said hell he could say I wanna buy everyone ice cream and the dems would vote it down 😂... just a sad sight to see and I’d like to know just who u guys think outta the democratic train wreck is goin to beat trump ???? 

Andrew Yang is sure a brain. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Another Bernie huh ? We’ll just give everyone money or healthcare that’ll get us the votes...  I just kinda doubt it but maybe it will work everyone wants something for nothing these days 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Trump won by the narrowest of margins. Only four other candidates have won the presidency without the popular vote.

His tweets alone have alienated quite a few people. He recently came  to Dayton oh after a mass shooting and in a tweet called the Dayton Mayor a liar. Just one example. I believe far more have left his camp than he has won over.

I'm afraid it's going to be a repeat of 2016. Nobody from either party is going to be worth voting for.

0 Kudos