cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
c-x-1
Veteran Advisor

Re: over night calls?

Something like that......yessir....sometimes i just feel like i'm in the same room w/ you guys --- just cracking it up!!! 

0 Kudos
c-x-1
Veteran Advisor

give y'all real time openings on C/B/W STAND BY............

0 Kudos
c-x-1
Veteran Advisor

Basis Jul C -unch to -1 Dec --same    B- minus 2-3      W-minus 2-3

guess forecast already traded in, as they (experts) say?

0 Kudos
c-x-1
Veteran Advisor

all supported (trading higher from open) though....C in the +

0 Kudos
ECIN
Senior Advisor

Thanks c-x !   I was wondering what in the heck Shaggy was talking about -- A tablet???  This was an ECI -- wtf moment -- lol    Anyway -- around here --- us old  timers call them a pill --  lol

0 Kudos
c-x-1
Veteran Advisor

anytime.....

i know, right, like maybe he was askin' /suggestin' that the farmers who are still more or less mud-bound, ----that they mAY BE able to operate their 4wd...planter??-- better......on a tablet?  LOL.Smiley Very Happy 

certainly, Shaggy you were seein' if you could SEE your webpage on one of them high tech cell phone computers, right?

0 Kudos
Wrestler
Senior Contributor

You guys crack me up. Go from an epic drought, to now 20% of the corn crop is gonna be mudded in.

0 Kudos
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

went to the field this Late afternoon. Field cult 85 acres worked up beautiful, dust and everything. Had two inside boggy wheels throw half their rubber off. Bad ride. Had to quit. Send someone after them in the morning and put the corn plates on and start the process of getten r done.

0 Kudos
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

I love it.jpg

The caption was smudged, not sure if this is Shaggy or C X 1

0 Kudos
Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

Feeling like Rodney Dangerfield the last couple of days. No respect, I get absolutely no respect. LOL
0 Kudos