Honored Advisor

Re: "The signal" Mark Gold, Market to Market

I’ve got a signal for Mr. Gold. 😉

But hey, he may be right this time.

0 Kudos
Wind
Advisor

Very dry here.  We are digging to get  the seed in moisture.  Less than an inch of rain for April.  Normal is 3.86".  Very little rain for the next 10 days.  I believe the dry weather here in Iowa is at least part of the  reason for the bull market.  Just reporting, the last sentence is an opinion.  Carry on and be safe. 

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Just an appropriate pun......... The dry weather brings on the "wind"....... been pretty windy in Kansas the last few days...

But it is not west only..... windier in the mid to eastern area and there has been more wind in Iowa than sw ks the last few weeks.

0 Kudos
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

Been asking you to shut the gate all spring as your wind is up here on the loose.

Guess that is why literally there have been hundreds of those big fans installed in this area. 

I thought it was to use the wind but as the old saying goes " build it, they will come" (in this case the winds).

0 Kudos
genuvenue1
Friend

event planner in Alberta

genuvenue is the place where you get the best event planner in Alberta. if you are looking for an event planner then you are in the right place.

0 Kudos
nancygzooh
Friend

Re: Best Ghost Kitchens In Airdrie

The Best Ghost Kitchens in Alberta is where virtual brands are produced without a brick-and-mortar location,” Gzooh kitchens explain, “They’re facilities that are made solely for producing virtual brands”.

cosmics (1).png
0 Kudos