cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

Re: roar of the cheering

Give some details on that meeting ehoff,   If you are free to do so.

I just don't see any flexability in the expense side of production.  If we loose volatility and rest south of sea level for months that marketing plan better have some planting variability.  I can't immagine having corn $1 below cop for extended time and beans three dollars over cop, listening to a plan that continues down the same path and fixes it with marketing tools.  

And I agree with the first two, it looks like a big story coming.  If we maintain these acres.  I find it hard to believe bean acres did not rise more in '14.  But I dont get out much.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

SW, you're probably just like me. It's not that we don't get out as much as others, it's just that I don't think we travel as far.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Some of the topics covered covercrops, variable rate seeding, how timer figures his timing dates, multi decade price history of a multitude of commodities, favorite sales triggers, risk management plans for 2014 - 2016 for grains, hogs and interest rates.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I hope to be there!  Time has nailed this market ever since July of 2012!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Advisor

Lawyers have to find something to sue over--remember the McDonalds hot coffee lawsuit? Now the lid says contents are hot! Glad they told me as I would not have thought hot coffee was hot!
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Ehoff, where is the meeting and who is the presentor?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Yesterday, noticed sign on men's restroom mirror in truck stop, right above the sink -- "Warning -- Hot Water is Hot".

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Thanks for the kind words Eddie. Very much looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks.

Just back from 2 weeks at Lake Cumberland, while it is getting real dry in our area of C-IN, the crops are holding on very well so far.

Ken

0 Kudos