cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jameshh1964
Senior Contributor

Re: santa wants to know what yoi want for christmas.

Sounds like I'm all set then. Thanks for the help in managing Shaggy's farm, ECIN!
Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

I already told you that if you buy all my manure for $50/ton FOB(your quoted price) I'd be willing to talk.  Seems like you're the one holding up this whole process.

BTW, Merry Christmas to you too Hoosier.  Smiley Mad

0 Kudos
Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

Best of luck on that snow Hobby.  There are a few inches forcasted for far NW Kansas but it isn't much and I don't think the cold air is suppose to travel that far south east.  If it means anything, we've received about a 1/2" of sprinkles and drizzle during the past week.  Not enough by any means, but it sure perked up the wheat.

0 Kudos
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

Did not make it that far nw of you.
0 Kudos
Jameshh1964
Senior Contributor

Ok, Shaggy, I'll buy your manue for $50/ton, write a contract for organic winter wheat for $18.00/ bu fob farm, then sell you back your own manure so you can fertilize your crop. I won't even charge you storage or delivery fees.
0 Kudos
Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

Who said I was interested in repurchasing manure?  Trust me, I can find it cheaper locally than $50 per ton, hell I can probably get it precision applied for less than that.  Besides, I'm already working on a fresh batch.

0 Kudos
Jameshh1964
Senior Contributor

I like a man with a plan!
0 Kudos
Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

There is still hope Hobby.  Looks like some nice rain moving closer to your Ks acres.  Raining nicely here off and on.  If it continues to do this the rest of the afternoon/evening we might end up with an inch or better.

0 Kudos
farmerguy89
Advisor

I'm much younger than some might realize. So, for Christmas, I'm going to ask for intercourse. Everything else is just fine and dandy in my life
0 Kudos
elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

Santa says he's sorry but can't help you
With that request........
Depending......you could get put on
The naughty list!
0 Kudos