cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vrbuck
Advisor

since the pics of burned corn are on the pages

I will remind some of you that have known me in the past that time is due today.  It seems like a good standard.  I also have time on june 22 so take it as you need it.

0 Kudos
20 Replies
425Cat
Advisor

Re: since the pics of burned corn are on the pages

Time for what??

1. Change of trend

2. Aceleration of current trend

3. Sideways consolidation

0 Kudos
NDf
Senior Contributor

Cat why would hetell even if he knew this way he can be right no matter what happens. LOL.  

0 Kudos
425Cat
Advisor

Well good point, If you can't identify market direction then time does you no good.

Its time for a rain thats for sure!!

0 Kudos
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

vrbuck; how much of what kind of alcohol does it take to start a thread and put up a post like this?

0 Kudos
vrbuck
Advisor

No alchohol just alot of knowledge and a set of balls.  Maybe you should listen more often.

0 Kudos
ISUMan
Frequent Contributor

He who feels he stands above the rest often is the first to get cut off at the knees.  You may want to consider some humility.

0 Kudos
vrbuck
Advisor

Starts off with me helping others make money by using my skill andintellect and it always goes downhill from there.  Anyone that knows me knows I believe there is no coincidence in selling grain.  Corn works on different cycles and time and if you know those things selling grain is easy.  I try helping others and it ends up being a pissing match because their fantasy is more important then reality.  If I throw out a timimg point you best pay attention.  There where four posters here that laughed at me.  Well you know what happened, it rained.

0 Kudos
johndoeQ
Contributor

Buck you are the man

You must be one of the best marketers I have ever run into.  Don't listen to the other people keep posting.  There are others here that listen to what you have to say and have made money listening and learning.

0 Kudos
USA ProFarmer
Contributor

VR you are the best

Do you have yourown website like the guy that used to post over on agtalk?  If you do how much do you charge.  I have seen many guru's come and go and I have subscribed to many,  you are pretty good.

0 Kudos