cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hardnox604008
Advisor

the risk on ripfest

because the world was saved last night (EU bailout v. 9.0), big short cover rip in comms and currencies. Nice window dressing for end of month, end of quarter.

The problem seems to be in the detail- Germany reluctantly says OK but also says no mas and it isn't near enough. If you are a banker and have a client in trouble, the worst thing to do is say you'll give him half of what he needs.  Or alternatively, they will cave further in the future having done so every time thus far. But they only cave when the market forces their hand so expect the market to continue to do so after some respite of somewhere between hours and a few weeks.

Anyway, grains are all weather and report today although worth noting if this weather scheme was unfolding in the middle of the '08 risk mania everything would already be in the umpteens and grainery doors would be welded shut worldwide.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
roarintiger1
Honored Advisor

Re: the risk on ripfest

Not much reason to weld the grain bin doors shut if there's nothing inside.    Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

Re: the risk on ripfest

I hate welding on gallivanted metal... Can I use a padlock?

I have a brand NEW one the Mycogen people sent me a few years ago, never had a reason to use it, till now?

If it stays up like this for a few more minutes and  into the floor trade and the basis isn't hammered again ... 3 trailer loads are out of here next week.

0 Kudos
hardnox604008
Advisor

more funny pix

0 Kudos
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

Re: more funny pix

OK OK did they put a brain in or take the one he had out? Didn't do a very good job of disguising the scar.

0 Kudos
roarintiger1
Honored Advisor

It looks like he got ear extentions..........

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Great reception,  wi-fi direct  and hands free .

A brain has been optional for several years now.

This is obviously some one in a leadership position.

0 Kudos