cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

thinking about selling more monday morning

Beans look like the titanic here.  Overrun off the combine.....sold, excess money in hedge account.........by puts.  8 dollar futurs isn't that far away and if the gap failure is a measuring gap, 6.30 beans is at hand by January report time.  First week october seasonal low is a puppy dog compaired to what is looking at us in our face.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: thinking about selling more monday morning

"what is looking at us in our face."

please attempt to speak for YOUR-self, whoever you are - do not attempt to speak for other posters, please....

--i believe this is a reasonable request

farmerjoe, you know he is just a broker? LOL...or just putting the pieces together.

thank you

0 Kudos
Advisor

farmerjoe has a long history with me in the past and knows I am no broker.  Seriously guys I have posted here since 03 and you don't remember me?  What chart room, discussion board have you guys fallen out of?  Just because I am fully hedged and making money from the short side I am a boogey man?  You guys are the definition of always long and wrong.

0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

Seems to me if we're always long we're only wrong 1/2 the time.

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

so you are part of the hedgefund as a trader, trader support, or...............? and, do you have the ability to honestly explain who the "WE" in your world are?

i've only been conversing with "other participants" since 2012...wouldn't know your history back to early 2000's

thank you

0 Kudos