cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vrbuck
Advisor

trend line plus

The upper end of possible yield trend line is 187 based on monster crops above trend. Woden doesn't have enough streets to store all that corn. The extreme low end is 141.
40 Replies
jec22
Veteran Advisor

Re: trend line plus

187 buck.  Now atleast we know you are growning a different green crop that the rest of us...and smoking it too.

Can't say it will never happen.  But atleast we have now found out one place you are bullish...yield.

If you think 141 is the lowest...I would not tempt God to prove you wrong.

0 Kudos
vrbuck
Advisor

Statistics man
0 Kudos
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

AWESOME.............

VR, you wouldn't even take me up on the 164 or 14 challange.............and now this..........

LMAO, paging VRBUCK, clean up on aisle 2...............

0 Kudos
roarintiger1
Honored Advisor

Re: AWESOME.............

Computer keyboards are like paper I guess.......They both will lay still for anything.

BTW,  $12.00 corn is not far off.   Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
justinbarnes710
Veteran Contributor

The low end is 6 bu. below last year's yield and the high end is 40 bu. above it?

0 Kudos
farsider
Senior Contributor

5 times we have been above 150, 2 of those years we went above 160. We are expected to harvest more acres this year then we planted in the years we exceeded the 160 mark. To get the monster crop in 2009(needed more test weight to be considered monster here though) we went through a nice cool,( record cool in places) wet summer, well not nice like I said we needed more gdu's but you know what I mean. Looking back at record warm winters, the top 4 were followed by warmer then normal summers 75% of the time, well you say one of those years was followed by cooler then normal summer,yup 1931. Ok what was significant about 1931?
0 Kudos
vrbuck
Advisor

What are you too liquored up to think straight?  I will not get into a "Grain Farmer/'Ray" bitch fight over you welching on the bets, that will last ten years. You lose brain cells drinking not add them.

0 Kudos
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

So what's your excuse......cowboy up buck.......you don't have enough margin money to cover a steak dinner???????????
0 Kudos
outofthemoney
Contributor

actually, according to the Cliffy theory (from the tv show Cheers) thats not true. It holds that as weeker buffaloe within the herd are killed by predators that the average strength of the herd increases. We also know that as we drink alcohol it kills off the weeker brain cells. Thats why the more you drink the smarter you become

0 Kudos