vrbuck
Advisor

updated corn sales from friday

sorry its late

Total exports and outstanding sales

29322.8 divided by week 24 equals a pace of 1221.78 in a 53 week usda schedule

WASDE projections

43180 divided by a 53 week schedule equals 814.71

according to outsanding sales to be delivered we are ahead of pace and the wasde has to be increased or sales need to decling.  I have to much to do instead of check if weekly exports historically slow down the last half of the year.  deliveries are on a slower pace so time will  tell if they take delivery or cancel/switch. The book is high for this time of the year. 

Before anyone gets their panties in a bunch I have said  I will report changes.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
NDf
Senior Contributor

Re: updated corn sales from friday

Vbuck export  demand for corn has been better than expected for some time now, I'm glad you have finally figured it out. LMAO!

0 Kudos
roarintiger1
Honored Advisor

yep.....demand construction.

0 Kudos
vrbuck
Advisor

put it into perspective......ethanol uses an expected 5000,  feed and residual uses 4600,  export while important and is the one that swings the most, uses an estimated 1700.

0 Kudos
Doug N
Veteran Contributor

It may be a small amount, but if we have a 800 million bushel carryout and exports are raised even a couple hundred million bushels it tightens things considerably in the old crop. 

0 Kudos
unlgrad
Senior Contributor

Ethanol and feed are top dogs, exports come in 3rd.    I am still pushing for E-15 since we have a glut of ethanol.   Of course, since California may soon be using U.S. ethanol instead of S.A. ethanol, maybe stocks will decline and my wish for E-15 will evaporate.  I want to use E-15, not E-85, but I wonder how long before the gov. lets the people choose.   I paid $3.569 today for fuel e-10, 10 cents cheaper than unleaded 87.    So what is the actual blend price of ethanol, is it the same as the rack price.?.  edit   I meant to ask what do the blenders pay for ethanol and what price after blending is the actual cost of ethanol to the retail stations..

0 Kudos