Senior Advisor

updated sales.......

currentpreviousactualprojecteddifference
 yearyear%%%
 salessalesof previousof previousof previous
wheat796000105280075.60790274750.607902736
corn1087400115140094.44154942904.441549418
soya967000140970068.5961552185-16.40384479

corn sales were great..........soya were average...........wheat was good..........

wheat is getting close to its target for current year............corn is still ahead even with the revision up..........soya are continuing to close the gap............

0 Kudos
20 Replies
Wright-Way
Visitor

Re: updated sales.......

Actually beans fall short of expectations. This is a quote from Arlen Suderman's twitter page "Soybean exports to date fall short of seasonal pace needed to hit USDA's target by 58 mln bu & deficit is growing". Just thought i would put that out there i enjoy all the info but believe at times things sound too bullish at the moment, not saying that can't change but just putting the correct info out there.

0 Kudos
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

no doubt soya have been lagging..........I have been up front on that..........look at my charts, there is a ----sign in front of that..........

BUT, we have gone from -22ish to -15 on sales and -11 on exports...........

the other thing to keep in mind is last years pace was fast and furious............this year has been a steady grind..........last years numbers will stop going up here real quick...........which means every week after that we will gain............

sales are nearing 1B and exports are over half way to target of around 1.275B.............

with whats going on in SA...........well..........whatever, you can lead a horse to water..............

0 Kudos
jjoseph
Frequent Contributor

The strenth in the dollar might have something to do with slow exports on beens and the corn/soy ratio. If this dollar was weak i think it would add 1.50 to the beans real fast.

0 Kudos
johndoeQ
Contributor

Where are you getting your numbers.  Seems there are issues with yours and VR's numbers not being the same.  VR has been open with his numbers and links that reinforce his opinions.  You haven't.

0 Kudos
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

Jdq.....

You got the dumb, deaf, blind syndrome too...........numbers come straight from the reports.........and there are no issues other than you can't read either.......
0 Kudos
johndoeQ
Contributor

Re: Jdq.....

Why so bitter, all you need to do is show the report you are getting it from.  I never said anything derogatory towards you.

0 Kudos
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

Here's an idea, get off your lazy duff and go find them yourself........if you don't like my numbers then don't read them.........I am sick and tired of guys like you making comments but you are too lazy to actually learn or research anything......... It's not my job to hold your hand..........Edit: and maybe if you did get off your lazy duff and find the weekly numbers you would see they match..........it's guys like you that are driving society into the dirt......common sense is gone......everyone is helpless.........looking for a handout........
0 Kudos
johndoeQ
Contributor

All I can say is wow.................

0 Kudos
jrsiajdranch
Veteran Advisor

MT ......................... Really?

0 Kudos