cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pupdaddy
Advisor

Re: updated sales.......

Frankly MT, I've been fairly supportive of your postings. I don't care if you're bullish or bearish, I have enough wisdom to make up my own mind about the markets. But you've crossed a line. Nobody on here needs to call anyone names and belittle their opinions. If I disagree with someone I can get my point across without calling them stupid or lazy. Obviously you've proven you can't. I can now say I understand why they either asked you to leave or blocked you from the "other" site. I don't know how the site monitors feel about your comments, but I know how I'll react to them. I don't need to come to a site that allows personal attacks on other individuals.

0 Kudos
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

Really what.........someone directs a reply at me and doesn't bring anything to the table..........really.......I'm going call it like I see it.......this hand holding, I'm special no matter how out of touch or lazy I am society we have let develop is ridicious........did you notice I asked VR a few questions the other night an no answer......I could ask jdq the same questions and likely get no answers......did you notice I ask a question in the post above about where all this demand destruction from economic woes and higher prices is........no responses from any bears.......funny how that works........especially when the few bears that are vocal don't respond to that post or my questions about 8 dollar corn.........yet they will try to argue about exports less than half way thru the marketing year, which is funny because the corn number was already raised...........all the while demand is growing and cash corn is above 7........
0 Kudos
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

So its a double standard......... my opionion that is a sandpaper type response that is insensitive to jdq its WRONG??????........yet its ok to post a response saying someone is wrong without bringing anything to the table, as long as its decorated in roses and douched in perfume.......

EDIT:  I was not asked to leave, nor blocked...........I left on my own accord for similar reasons...........

0 Kudos
vrbuck
Advisor

Re: Jdq.....

Two parts MT.  When you burn out you go Hiroshima,  when you burn bridges you go Nagasaki. 

I never said all your numbers where wrong I just disputed which are the most important.  I like inspections because sales numbers can be switched to other countrys or canceled, or even pushed off into other years.  That is why I like actual deliveries.  I also dispute some of your spin to the numbers at times. 

I do wish you well though MT.

0 Kudos
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

Burn baby burn.........so you goin to answer my 8 dollar corn question.....what about my post on demand.......that's what I thought.........burn baby burn.......
0 Kudos
vrbuck
Advisor

I havent been around this weekend what was the question about 8 dollar corn and demand?

0 Kudos
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

VR, learn to read a freaking report, I see your post above you are having problems with math....

Here's a hint, learn math.......also there are 52 weeks in a year....
0 Kudos
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

Funny, both those post were before this weekend.......dumb, deaf and blind.....you talk a big game for knowing nothing....
0 Kudos
vrbuck
Advisor

here is the reason I like export inspections

http://www.fas.usda.gov/export-sales/complete.htm

If you look at the link it will show how tricky just picking export sales can be when looking at demand.  It clearly shows there are 101,400 mt cancelled switched in one week only, outstanding sales are at 10,739,500mt of course.  It isn't going to swing things in one week but cancelling switch numbers that accumulate for the year add up. 

0 Kudos
timetippingpt
Honored Advisor

MT....you assessment of VR is clearly in error. You might recall he was

very bearish in September while you have been bullish forever. He also

actually does his homework and shares some it. Many appreciate that.

I have no idea why he cares to waste so much time on export numbers

with you. They are a small piece of demand and an even smaller piece

of the supply and demand balance. You guys are focusing on a grove

in a very big forest.

Fundamental factors never explain  market tops until well after they

have occurred. Similarly, the only way to really get into trouble farming

is to be bullish all the time, ESPECIALLY the 2 years following a

weather reduced crop.  I'm very comfortable having very little 2012 crop

left to sell.

Of course, you can just insult me too...and further reduce your credibility.

0 Kudos