cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor

vote of Colin Peterson

He voted for the biggest tax increase in american history the will cost each american household and extra $1750 per year.  The same bill will cost the american farm alot of money when the dry corn, run a tractor, or combine.  The bill he voted for is the Cap and Trade bill.  He also voted for Obama care whick will risk medicare and medicade.  He calls himself a  moderate Democrat but when the party he belongs to puts pressure on his he caves like a house of cards.  Take back american by voting out Colin Peterson. 

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: vote of Colin Peterson

Must not be a farmer??

0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

How do you know how much that bill would cost every household in america? You aren't making some wild assumptions are you? Or did you glean that bit out of a right wing play book. If'n you guys didn't lie or exaggerate so much we might take you seriously.

A fresh new subscriber with one post three days ahead of election day. How clever!

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Kraft don't feed the trolls! JR

0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

Sorry JR for ruining your saturday afternoon. Not too sorry but a little bit sorry.  You will probably win the rest anyway.

0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor

I resent the fact that you kraft are trying to control this persons right of free speech.  If Colin Peterson is in this persons district he is in his full right to say what is on his mind.  It is totally like a liberal to try to challenge a conservatives right to help his candidate while a liberal can blather on at will.  Fact is this person spoke the truth about cap and trade, so live with it.

0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor

Why the hell are we even talking about politics on this blog.   This is a marketing blog focused on grains.  There are other blogs better suited for the bs political talk you guys want to discuss.  Liberal or Conservative.  Get to work.

0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

Correction. I am not challenging his right to free speech. I am challenging the validity of what he is saying. I have the same rights as he does.

You folks are so familiar with propagandizing these election comments that you are seriouisly vexed if someone challenges you on "your facts".

I request supporting documentation for his and your "facts".

0 Kudos