cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

vr....you holding tight or going to bail.....TIME, when is it time...

We are now at 11B......two more weeks 10B.....

Corn is getting bad and the line is moving north, fast......trust me......green corn at 70MPH is not 240 or 140......its less than that..........

Soya are in trouble.....

We come back monday with little or no rain and a dome.........last leg of the parabolic move.........

Be careful guys......
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Honored Advisor

Re: vr....you holding tight or going to bail.....TIME, when is it time...

Here in NW Ohio as of two weeks ago, I thought we would be ok corn-wise....I was wrong.   I think the corn around here is dying a slow and painful death.   USDA will be lowering the national average.

They have done a large disservice to the nation by overstating the yield and grain supplies.  The rationing should've started much, much sooner than it has, thus preserving more  of our supply.  By overstating a national yield back in March, the prices have been kept much lower and users have been lulled to sleep that their will be a huge supply. This is still a powder keg. We haven't seen nothin' yet.

Senior Contributor

Here in Paulding county there is a complete disaster in corn. Any where from 3' to 5' tall corn tasseled out.  A few fields are 6'.  Its always been said around here," don't worry about a drought in paulding county".  We have heavy clay soils that will give us at least a half of a crop.  My grandpa, who was born in 1909 and died in 2006, always told me, he never had a crop failure his whole life.  BUT, THIS IS THE YEAR!  APH's around here are 155 to 165.  And I doubt my farm average this year will be higher than 55.  Couple of fields just might zero out or maybe be just 10 to 15!  Just glad I have grip-hro for insurance.  That 1.5 sweetener factor is indeed going to be sweet!!   NW Ohio

0 Kudos
Advisor

those out west have no clue what indiana and ohio look like do they

0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

To paraphrase from "A Few Good Men", MT...

"You can't handle knowing the TIME"

Besides there isn't just "one" time. There are multiple markets and thus multiple TIMES.

The history is out there, do a little homework, you'll figure it out.

0 Kudos
Senior Advisor

That was truly insightful..........wow.......
0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Time it's sounds like you might have oversold this market or you are still in denial that we are under a 130 yield on corn. It does not take a rocket scientist to figure out where corn is heading. UP!!!!!'.
0 Kudos