cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vrbuck
Advisor

weekly good new of ethanol stocks and production

Thought the perma bulls would like to see how their "floor" is working in ethanol producion and stocks.

http://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=PET&s=W_EPOOXE_YOP_NUS_MBBLD&f=W

Production pretty much jumped below last october production and is at the sept production.  In other words like Caset Casem used to say,  "It is sliding down the chars".

http://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=PET&s=W_EPOOXE_SAE_NUS_MBBL&f=W

Still haven't taken NFO's lead in dumping huge stocks on the ground.  Must have taken Woden's lead and started piling it on the ground.  The demand for Gasohol must be worse then I thought.  For the perma bulls your still number one.

0 Kudos
14 Replies
Whitesand_Farms
Veteran Contributor

Re: weekly good new of ethanol stocks and production

If there is all this bad news then why is the price rising?
0 Kudos
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

Cause every ethanol plant I have driven by is still turning and burning...........funny how that works........vr is just mad he sold out at 4 and not 8........that is if he even knows what corn looks like......he never really said yes or no.........just wait till the paper shorts unwind and there is no more left to broom up..........vr, how come you never took me up on the 164 or 14 challange........afraid walmart wouldn't let you have the evening off.......
0 Kudos
ray h.
Senior Contributor

You guys that like to make fun of or bash the bulls aught to shut up! If a guy is not a perpetual bull,he has no bussiness in agriculture!

0 Kudos
vrbuck
Advisor

Just build another bin to store your 2010.  Some day you might get one more chance to sell eight dollar corn.

0 Kudos
vrbuck
Advisor

Wrong ray you need to be a bull when you need to be a bull, and you need to be a bear when you need to be a bear.  Allways being a bull or a bear will get you into trouble.

0 Kudos
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

vrbuck: I take it you are NOT a farmer?

What do you do as a productive member of society?

As far as me I AM a Farmer . I am a perpetual BULL, but some times I have a bad attitude ...does that make me a bearish bull?

0 Kudos
roarintiger1
Honored Advisor

No...... a bull with no horns.   Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
jrsiajdranch
Veteran Advisor

No Hobby that means on those dasy you are a little backed up or in other words somedays you are fullof bullchit!

0 Kudos
teaspoon73
Senior Contributor

vr, with rbob at 3.27 and ethanol at 2.25 it is plain to see we should be adding more ethanol to our gas. E-15 will soon be the common drop in fuel, regulatory hurdles have been cleared

0 Kudos