cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

Re: well grab ur ankles........

What's this we shat...........YOU did.......
0 Kudos
giolucas
Veteran Advisor

Cmon MT. You brought out the birther shat.
0 Kudos
Slim123
Senior Contributor

Life is good, no sense worrying about things you have no control. 

0 Kudos
Shaggy98
Senior Advisor

You are correct, 4 more years of no control!!!

0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

One thing is for sure,  a small number of highly populated, public funding dependant, urban counties are making our leadership decisions.  

Also the American public voted for more big borrowing projets  and economic pain ----not for us. 

The growing economies of the world have something to chear for.  Investment will be looking for a place to go.

0 Kudos
giolucas
Veteran Advisor

Borrowing projects like two wars and Medicare part D? Just asking.
0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

No, probably another 3 trillion to keep public assistance, government payrolls, and green energy funded.  Just paying the bills this next year is going to need mass borrowing. 

0 Kudos
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

Gio.......you don't have kids or grandkids.........

And if you do you just f-ed em.........congrats......glad you are happy screwing your kids and your kids kids......

Must be nice......thanks.......
0 Kudos
Palouser
Senior Advisor

I won't put up with four more years ….

.... of your whining - starting on election night. Cram it and move on or do it on the Forum where it belongs. I am sick of the ceaseless whining. And you EXPECT your Congressman to do better ? Set an example.

sw363535
Honored Advisor

giolucas,

I been listening to the sham all my life.   Increase taxes enough to bring in 2-400 million more so we can borrow another trillion.  Been doing it in a similar ratio since the early 60s. Then the lower tax crowd comes in and reduces tax rates, the economy rewards that tactic with growth and tax revenue increases of 2-4 something and government with a smile borrows three times that and spends more.

The difference this time is the same folks who want more taxes from business and the rich are regulating to restrict economic growth.  It's a formula for failure at least for anyone wanting to build a new business.  

Has anyone wondered why we don't just build a refinery in N Dakota instead of a pipeline across the country to an old one.

The international super companies will continue to take over our economic activity and manage their tax liability between countries to their benefit.  The local american businesses will struggle or be bought out.  Very little new business will be created and more economic activity will need to be nationalized to keep it going.

Maybe free enterprise democracy just doesn't work in an urban society.  Or at least an unemployed one.

0 Kudos