cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

Re: well grab ur ankles........

TAKE NOTES......just TAKE NOTES.......we will revisit in 4 years after a traiN wreck.......TAKE NOTES.........just TAKE NOTES........we will revisit in 4 years after a train wreck.......

TAKE NOTES........your fearless leader is about to collapse America.....

MT out.........
0 Kudos
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Well we can march on to $20 corn now.  

0 Kudos
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

The cancer has spread

0 Kudos
jrsiajdranch
Veteran Advisor

US Livestock guys are already there! And the corn mkt. seems to like the results so what ya complaining about? 

But if you thhink you are gonna get bent over worse by Obama than by Romney well keep livin the dream!

Don't Blame me I voted for Goode!

0 Kudos
vandenplas
Senior Contributor

MizzouTiger-----well get out now while you can.

0 Kudos
giolucas
Veteran Advisor

TAKE AWAY from the election

GOP when you are afraid of WOMEN, GAYS and IMMIGRANTS you lose. 

Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

Re: TAKE AWAY from the election

Well at least we can plug the land lines back in now.

The last three days it has been unplugged.

Two lines nonstop calls on one or the other polls and getting out the vote calls from every political canidate and org.

0 Kudos
roarintiger1
Honored Advisor

Re: TAKE AWAY from the election

Does anyone really believe Obama when he says that he is going to reach out to Congress and get things done?

Does anyone really believe Congress when they say that they are going to reach out to Obama and get things done?

I really don't care who is in the White House or Congress.  But what I, and most Americans want is for them to take this nation up a notch and uphold the Constitution.  That is not too much to ask...........

0 Kudos
hardnox604008
Advisor

I agree.

As I've said before, mucho land avaialble in Paraguay- nice neighborhood with the Bush family estancia next door and a government with a fine tradition of keeping a boot on any poor folks who get uppity.

0 Kudos
highyields
Senior Contributor

This is what scares me.  I was listening to an Omaha radio station last night and most people calling in where upset with the election results, one called in who was happy with the results, The announcer asked him why he was happy, hes number one reason was he wanted the Gay marriage taken care of.   Needless to say I'm in shock that this is how we pick our presidents in the 21st century.

It was figured out last night that we own more money per citizen in debt then what the Greeks do. 

I don't' like the idea of taxing the wealthy, I don't like the of inheritance tax, I don't like Obama care. 

But none the less someone must like it.  

0 Kudos