cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

Re: why the hostility MT

We all are born the same ...naked, after that it all changes and we are different.

Charging "rent" for unencumbered land is DSI. No different than taking money out of your left pocket and putting it in your right pocket. Not one thing gained or lost. If it isn't a taxable event it is a non event.

0 Kudos
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

why the ignorance bucky

53 average on what................corn?...............wheat?.................what

if you have your average you should be able to figure your COP?  lets hear it

suprised you are done already?

RA huh.........so whats your APH and coverage level?  just curious as I cant see how its going to add much if any

hedges, huh...........thought you lifted them..........or were those specs?

so you are a farmer huh...........is ertl your sponsor?

so what is the magical 53 crop................

so you still think beans are going to $6 by what was it, January????..........................do you have any beans sold for $13+???.............well if you dont you can at least say you know somebody that does...........

just curious, do you trade under bucky or bore????

0 Kudos
vrbuck
Advisor

tisk tisk tisk MT

Don;t hate the playa hate the game.  Sorry your peak corn theory turned into peaks of corn theory.  Seriously I would miss the back and forth banter between us if you where to wise up.  

0 Kudos
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

no answers there bucky

I see you answered none of the questions, again!

so you throw up a thread asking for answers, yet you will not divulge any info

dont wanna be exposed for who you really are do you

and I see you dont have any $13 soya, thus you where late to the soya party

0 Kudos
vrbuck
Advisor

Re: no answers there bucky

0 Kudos
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

Re: what is everyones cop

All bark no bite Bucky
0 Kudos
Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

Tell us Bucky. What's your COP

0 Kudos
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

"Don't hate the player, hate the game."  Uh-huh.  That's the exact same phase that Wrestler used last year before he got booted to expain his actions, and would demand others to be involved with Agriculture, but yet he seemed to be above explaining exactly what his tie to Ag was.  Bucky my boy, you're filling those same Wrestler shoes very nicely.  How long before you pull out the "Jackleg" response when being asked a question, instead of answering it?

You started the thread - why won't you respond to the question?  You've once again just ratcheted lower on the ladder.  

This post by Farmerguy89 also has me scratching my head: 

Re: I'm So Conflicted

[ New ]

We had some good posts. Why can't you just realize he had some good content today?

WE HAD SOME GOOD POSTS?  And what good content?  Selling more today?  What is everyone (else's) COP?  Good content?  WHAT?!?!?!?   So you and VR are working together in the hostile takeover of the site - well - that's obvious.  When 67% of VR's Kudos have come from you over the past month.  Whatever....

Jen

0 Kudos
farmerguy89
Advisor

That's a typo Jen. I meant he. I'm not working with buck at all, It just so happens he says what I am thinking, most of the time
0 Kudos
farmerguy89
Advisor

I don't think vr told anyone to sell Jen. He was just posting on the direction. Of the market and posting a wake up check about the state of business.

His cop is irrelevant: the greater point here is what is your cop? These are going to be trying times for a little bit and everybody needs to pay attention before they have big booboos. This is a dollar and cents business and pays no respect to whether or not your an upstanding citizen or what have you. Your cop is your cop...

The problem with posting cop numbers here is that they will likely only be ridiculed rather than taken seriously.
0 Kudos