Mizzou_Tiger
Senior Advisor

zzzzzzz.............nt........

0 Kudos
4 Replies
jrsiajdranch
Veteran Advisor

Re: zzzzzzz.............nt........

OMG your takin a nap?  SHouldn't you be out looking at the impending disaster?.......................................................................................................

BTW don't really have anything against you just wanted to share the other side. It ain't all roses for anybody and I think there is gonna be alot of auctions of cattle in the next 6 weeks and that is a bad thing. For all of us. You also are about to feel the pain lots of guys spent the futuristic 1200 dollar an acre gross that they thought they would have this spring and it ain't gonna happen. Also I'll bet that crop insurance pays out very little going forward as the numbers are gonna come in just slightly above most peoples gaurauntee. That will be painful. 

ANd endusers are getting squeezed real hard n ow. This train wreck has already started like a slow motion pic. just we don't know the full body count!

0 Kudos
roarintiger1
Honored Advisor

Let me help you with the body count.......starting with you, it would be one.   I have not heard of anyone else or any other company that is going under.......yet.

You must realize that in the 80's & 90's farmers had to buckle up, cut back on many things, & get creative to stay in business. It's no different this time around for the end users.  Don't worry, for every non-efficient end user out there, there is an efficient one that will take his or her place........Just like the farmers of the 80's & 90's.  

0 Kudos
jrsiajdranch
Veteran Advisor

Well you first! BTW I got a long list of friends and there are a few that are packing it in. Sorry but you need to get away from the elevator counter.

0 Kudos
NDf
Senior Contributor

Jr other than dairy what other enduser is in trouble? Even the chicken guys are makein money with record wing prices. Also I doubt to many grainfarmers spend money before they get it. I can still make good money with $5 corn if I get a  average crop, but I'm not going to spend it before I get it.

0 Kudos