cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

EZ 500

Small problem - everything goes good, mark an AB then turn the corner and it is about 3 feet off to the right all the way down until you turn again.?????? Any thoughts if there might be an easy solution.

0 Kudos
12 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: EZ 500

Have you had the latest versions of the updates installed? I was having similar issues with a 750 last year but when the dealer updated all the software in the monitor all problems seemed to be corrected.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Down loaded a heap of stuff including 2 versions from the web.  Would these be what you are talking aobut.  Have not installed them yet but will tomorrow. will let you know. thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I'm sure that is what I was referring too.  My dealer is only 1 mile down the road from my headquarters, so he just comes out to my farm and updates my monitor whenever there is an update available.  He typically has a flash drive provided to him by Trimble, but I'm sure they are the same files that Trimble has available for download.

Thanks, I'll be interested to see what you find out.  I thought I was losing my mind when those issues plagued me.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Got the flash drive but when I poke it in, nothing happens. It doesn't even indicate something has been poked in.  What's the deal there.  Should I go to a certain page to start it.  huh?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

You better check with your precision expert, but I think you need to plug the flash drive into the socket and leave it plugged in before you power on the monitor.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Yes I think you are correct on that and I know I've been told to use certain brands of jump sticks.  I have heard that they wont recognize some of them. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Contributor

ours does that every spring. recalibrate your roll calc. it works for us 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

??????  What has spring got to do with it?  You would think if you never took the machine out of one tractor the T2 would never change? Any thoughts.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

If the battery goes dead, gets weak or disconnected, that might play with the settings and put them back at he factory defaults.
0 Kudos