Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Register Your Unmanned Aircraft

If the FAA is giving you authorization to operate an unmanned aircraft, your state DOT will be notified.  Iowa will require you to register with DOT (and will charge you a fee).  Each state will have it's own registration policy.


0 Kudos