Senior Advisor
Posts: 3,228
Registered: ‎04-30-2010

You Must Register Your Unmanned Aircraft

The FAA announced that beginning on 21 Dec, you have to register the unmanned aircraft (UA), also known as drone, before you fly it. It will cost $5 but the FAA is making it free for the next 30 days. This is only for recreational aircraft. If you have a UA you use to count cows or scout crops, that is commercial and you will be given new instructions in January.