cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor

yield monitor for 6620

I have a 6620 combine in excellent condition and don't want to upgrade to have a yield monitor.  Does someone make a yield monitor for older combines such as mine?    Thanks in advance for your help. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: yield monitor for 6620

AgLeader makes one that will fit.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor

I also have a 6620 and was just today looking for a yield monitor. I talked to the guys at Farm Depot. Agleader has one.  You have to buy a computer.  They sell the Edge. Then you buy the Yield monitor package.  The total cost was about 5500 dollars.  Raven just came out with a yield monitor that runs off of the Envsio Pro computer.The yield monitor package is called Smart Yield.  He did not have a price on this yet.  He is going to get back with me.  Ravens system is based on an electric eye to read yield as opposed to a mass reader and mositure sensor.  I am hopping it will be a little cheaper. provided it is accurate.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor

ID, thank s for  the info.  I can't afford $5500. for the Ag Leader.  I bought my EZ500 guide from farm depot last year and got good service.  I would appreciate any info on lthe Raven system when you get it.   

0 Kudos