Veteran Reader
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎05-11-2018

slant wall shed?

Hi, ,Every one,

 I'm hoping some body out there can help me out.

I just bought a used building already taken down, the only thing I can find on the web is it's a slant wall shed

however I can not find any other name for it or who made them and where I might find more info before I try

putting it up here is a picture if any body can send me in the right direction I would be thank full.

IMG_0062 - Copy.jpg