Veteran Contributor
Posts: 69
Registered: ‎05-17-2010

Re: slant wall shed?

It may be a building Butler used to sell back in the 1970's.  They may have called it a "Farmstead" building.  I know where one is in the area.  I can drive by it and see if there's a sign on it.  I don't even know if Butler exists anymore.  They used to sell a lot of grain bins in our area.