cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

A casual Observation

Observing Mrs Clinton on the campaign trail it appears that she looks much better adorned in a white garment. It makes her look brighter and happier. So if you look grumpy and confrontational, try a white suit and white blouse and throw away the blue suit and others that harden your features.

Wife and I have watched several of her public appearences and we completely agree on this assessment. One of the few times we are in solid agreement. Perhaps with the exception of adoring our grandkids.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Advisor

Re: A casual Observation

don, no one makes these observations with the male candidates. For clarification, I have a wife , 3 adult daughters, one grandaughter and my dog is a female. One is a political writer for npr, 3 are democrats and the dog is an independant. If i made an observation like that (while possibly true), it would be quickly pointed out how shallow men are.

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Thank you for letting him know....

0 Kudos
Advisor

I was thinking about this and people DO make a big deal outta donald trumps hair. Truthfully, maybe if we picked a president based on appearance and not the amount of money the candidates spend, the country would'nt be any worse off!

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

I think appearances DO make a lot of difference.   I mean, just take the issue of Trump's hair.  How does whether or not one has good hair matter, on whether or not they are competent at being President?   My guess would be about as important as the crease in his slacks.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Too bad more of the public don't think like you guys. Votes are given for such  fake reasons.

0 Kudos