cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

Bombing in Boston?

Guess by now you have already seen the coverage, as it evolves. If not, check you national news source.

Our local news channel had a reporter running the marathon today. No reports but network coverage are being broadcast, so I guess we'll have to check their website, to see if she is okay.

If you pray, today is a good time....
0 Kudos
6 Replies
Advisor

Re: Bombing in Boston?

Another sad day for our country.   Hope we find the mentally ill person's reason for killing and injuring innocent people.   You are right,  prayers are needed. 

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

At least the uthorities moved quickly after the first two explosions, finding and handling at least two more devices without further loss of life or injury. Third death just reported, one a child of eight. Many lives ruined....

I hope they catch this one.
0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

I'm just speechless.  This is indeed a sad day for many.  Locally they buried the child I posted on earlier that choked on the ball.  Harvested organs.  At least some good there.  These poor families.  Guns, Bombs.  What is wrong with our country.

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Linda, the loss of such a young child is stunning. An 8-year-old was buried here this week, too. He stepped out in front of a moving car while walking with his family.

The other little boy, from the same small school, who suffered traumatic brain injury when a cemetery monument fell on him several weeks ago is beginning a surgical odyssey to reconstruct his skull. No word on his prognosis.

All so sad. Accidents happen...this thing yesterday was just pure evil. It has to be impossibly hard to rear children in such a fearful time.
0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

I just don't understand what is going on in the world today.  I can't comprehend the thought process to do something like this I guess but maybe it's because I'm pretty insulated here in the Dakotas.  It plain sucks!

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Reports today say the two bombs were pressure cookers packed with shrapnel and explosives, concealed in backpacks. Degree of sophistication on a scale of ten, about a 6.

Contrary to reports yesterday, no other devices were found.

Evil.
0 Kudos