cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Boy Quote of the Day

A lady from our community sent us a Christmas card , Cale noticed it and asked, "Who's that from?".....I told him then he said, "Oh, even her handwriting is slutty".........He nailed it. 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Honored Advisor

Re: Boy Quote of the Day

HILARIOUS!  In other words, your boy knows what kind of girl NOT to take home to meet Mama....

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

I wanted to laugh, but thought about what I would do if my boys when under 18 had made a comment about a neighbor like that.  And I decided I hoped I would use a time like that as a lesson for my boys.  Don't say things like that about people just because of how they look.  Looks can be deceiving.  If you are going to make comments like that you better be careful who and where you make them, and you better  have the  proof.  Lack of taste in style doesn't make a peson bad.

Senior Contributor

Even without knowing the parties involved I would not be at all pleased if my son made that comment about any woman especially one who made the effort to send a Christmas card.
0 Kudos
Veteran Contributor

I wonder where he got that word from Merry(Christmas) , is it a case of it takes one to know one,???:

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Acknowledged, slapped on the hand and overertly corrected....do ya feel better now?  And yes, his Mother isn't perfect by any standards!  ANd yes, Merry Christmas!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

overtly...

0 Kudos