cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
manureseller
Senior Contributor

Christmas Cards

Just and FYI ladies.  You will all recieve your Chirstmas cards AFTER Christmas this year.  I have them and will be writing them out tonight so you now have something to look forward to on Thursday or Friday.  😄

0 Kudos
4 Replies
turkey feather
Senior Contributor

Re: Christmas Cards

That will still be very nice. I too am enjoy getting your cards. This site is means a great deal to me and hope you know I appreciate all of you and your ideas, hints and tips. I have learned so much here. And it is nice to be able to vent sometimes too.  Merry Christmas

0 Kudos
wt510151
Senior Contributor

I haven't written a card yet so I know it will be after Christmas when they will get sent. Will they still be considered Christmas cards? Thank you for all of your kind words and not so kind when necessary. It is so great to talk to a varied bunch of gals. Thanks!

0 Kudos

Remember mine didn't go out till St. Patrick's Day last year.   Most considered it a nice surprise.  Mine aren't done yet either.  In fact I haven't opened any of yours yet.   I did open one from my HS friend hadn't heard from in 2 years.  She sent me her new e-mail and I immeadiatley sent her a note. 

0 Kudos
turkey feather
Senior Contributor

Cards are good at any time. We have a cousin who may send their Christmas letter in Febuary or later sometimes. This year she had a very close call with open heart surgery and the letter came early.  I just could not make myself send cards to my list this year. I sent to you gals and a few who I thought could use a lift.

I now believe I can get Christmas dinner prepared for this evening. I have never been so late with preparations. But house got cleaned and gifts wrapped yesterday with help from DH. But he does not cook.

0 Kudos