cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Circle of Life

Smiling, with tears of joy, over the birth of DGD Avery Ann to DS Mark and his wife Anna.

Ed is just beaming....I can hear him saying, just like he did with the 13 others, "Congratulations, Grandma!"

The Circle of Life...
0 Kudos
8 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Circle of Life

Congratulations!  Bittersweet, I am sure.  Ironic how there is often a birth close to a family death.  Our first grandchild was born a month before my MIL passed and the last one was 3 months after my dad died.  

0 Kudos
Advisor

Congratulations Grandma.   Avery Ann,  what a beautiful name.  

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Congratulations Grandma! 

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

A lovely name, congratulations.  (all three of our children were born at the time of a great grandparent's passing)

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Yes, Ed is watching over all, and shares your joy at the arrival of this precious grandchild.

Congratulations to you and your son and daughter-in-law.
0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

congratulations   enjoy

Life does go on doesn't it.  Makes sure she gets lots of good grandpa "stories" to build her picture of him with.

Apparently some time in the last several days or week it was "national sibling day"   My daughter posted on FB a picture of the Xmas gift they gave us a couple of years ago.

I have had 8 children. So each child and their family took a picture holding the corresponding letter to spell the word "children"  They they collected secretly from my small picture stash and from family members pictures of my child #3 who died accidentally when she was 3 years old.  That is how they completed the word "children"  It is not fancy, I have seen pictures of gorgeous things decorators have done with the same idea.  But it means so much to my husband and I

Anyway as I was saying she posted a picture of the grouping saying that this is the only way they can all be together since Beth died in 1973 ten years before my last baby boy was born.  I am so glad my oldest 2 have never forgotten her and that we have been able to let the other kids feel like they knew her.  She was a beautiful little girl and I still miss her deeply.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on the little one! Keeping you in my prayers!

0 Kudos