cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

FREE Webinar

Hello, ladies! I wanted to let you know about a free webinar we have scheduled for Thursday. Here's the info!

Free Webinar Discusses Women and Farm Transitions

Transition planning is optional ... kind of. If you don’t really value your family relationships and don’t mind if the farm continues in the family, then that may be true. For most women in ag, this is not the case. Preserving family and perpetuating a farm legacy are #1 and #2 in importance to many women. 

Dave Specht, author of The Farm Whisperer, will share some of the secrets to generational transition and explain why women need to take a leadership role in the process in a free hour-long webinar on Thursday, October 29, at 1:30 p.m. CST. You’ll learn how you can help your family and your farm to remain healthy and viable across the generations.   

To attend this free webinar, text message AgWomen to 33733 and you will receive an invitation. If you are not able to attend live, please text for your invitation, and you will be able to view a recorded copy of the webinar at a later time.

Women in Ag is a project of Successful Farming magazine and Agriculture.com. Our goal is to help connect and uphold farm women in all dimensions of their farm and family lives.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: FREE Webinar

My phone said I may be charged for call.  Don't mind paying a reasonable amt. but not sure how to find this out.  Oh well.  That's life!

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Re: FREE Webinar

Linda, here is the direct link to the webinar so you won't have to text. Just join in at 1:30 CST tomorrow (Thursday)!

https://plus.google.com/events/c490ml8so4md8poe7m1f5po6eok

0 Kudos