cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: Finally! After five long years!

We decided to shorten vacation by one week due to my work and a new project thrown at me that is critical for my organization. That means we will go to Glacier and Banyff and Calgary but not to Danali this year. Will take five weeks next August and go all the way.

We will be in Cedar Rapids on Friday August 18. Sue is getting restaurant recommendations over on FB. I cant wait to meet as many of you as possible for dinner.

The plan right now is I 74, 380, 80, 94 then on to Saskatchewan going out. If you are along any of those routes, let me know. I will get my cell number to you and see if we can connect. We dont have the return route figured out yet but i know Ed is going to want to windshield scout as much as possible. When i get a line on it, i will let you know so maybe I can meet more of you.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Husker Harvest Days are in Grand Island, NE Sept 11-13. Maybe Ed and you would like to stop on the way back one of those days.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

You'll be coming through ND as well.  Depending on where you stop (if you do in ND) let me know and if it's close enough we can meet up for supper or something.  Depending on when you come through ND HostFest (Huge scandinavian festivle) is going on towards the end of Sept. as well in Minot. 

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Okay, never mind on the HostFest...it will be too late now that I saw the dates again.

0 Kudos