cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Contributor

Friend, contributor or visitor?

I've noticed underneath each of our pictures it either says friend, contributor, visitor or frequent visitor.  What or who determines which we are?  Just curious.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Friend, contributor or visitor?

When we launched this system, there was a big, long list of "names" like that. They all have to do with how frequently you visit the forums and how often you post, reply, etc. They have a formula for them. We actually pared down the number of different monikers by quite a few. So, you'll see your "title" change as you interact with folks more in the new system here. 

Senior Contributor

That is a good question...also my picture has a pig...I love pigs but how come some folks have pretty barns and sunflowers?///

Senior Contributor

I like the pig! You can change your avatar like this ... click on "My settings" at the top of the page when you're logged in. Then click on the "Avatars" tab. You can choose from one of the avatars listed, or click on "From your image gallery" and then upload an image, or "From the Web" to input a URL if your image is already online.

Easy peasy!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I have a sheath of wheat.  I like that!  I look more like the pig thoughSmiley Sad

0 Kudos