cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

Frozen

It's been sleeting since about dusk...everyhting is sticking, it's been so much colder than normal. Going to be rough at least until Friday.

Glad I got taxes toted north last week...CPA asked for two bits of info yesterday late...got them back to her via email today. She says they will be done by Wednesday, even with the weather slowing their staff down.

Apropos of the weather, Winn dragged out the video " Frozen" late this afternoon. I had never seen it, and found it very charming, in a Disney sort of way. Feels ike Elsais st work in oir little corner of the world right now.
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Frozen

Fear not this to will pass. Shelby has cast off her elsa dress after about 3 months of nearly constantly wearing it. It's looking a bit threadbare by now. Mom and dad took her and her sister on a carnival cruise this week where Dr Zuess is the theme of the cruise. I suppose she will have to relive that experience for a month or so.

Nana and I are baby sitting our granddog while they are away. As cute as he might be, he is still a bit of a pain in the rear. 

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

This crop of little girls is certainly rnamored of Elsa! Never saw so many of any one princess as her at Halloween.

Hope Shelby has a great trip. Winn is heading to " Mickey's boat" and " Mickey's Island" this coming weekend. Glad these kids get such great experiences.

Know what you mean about the granddog...just be glad it isn't a Great Dane and two dozen horses!
0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

We've been granddog sitting the past couple of days also.  He makes a great door bell.  Beautiful beagle who just doesn't quit when anyone comes near the house, he snuggles at night really well too.  Although people haven't been coming too close because he hasn't been going very far from the front steps with this awful cold weather.  Only had my nitrile gloves on when I cleaned it up this morning in -12 weather and my hands got pretty cold.  Thank heaven my calves are inside and not in hutches.  The last week or so would have been brutal.  Gonna have to makes more trips though.  I can only carry 8 bottles at a time and the eighth one was not as warm as I would really have liked this morning.  So cold even though I had them in buckets of hot water that eighth one was still warm but calf probably would have like it a little warmer, would have been better for her too.   Course when it is so cold it hard to judge the warmth of something with the touch of your freezing cold holds.

kind of rambly here

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Saw a Beagle won Best In Show thus week. They are wonderful dogs, great pets for small childten. Onlyvice is they will run off after a rabbit!

Glad you are working indoors now, too. You have such a kind heart for those calves.
0 Kudos