cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: Going through Waterloo, Iowa August 12-15...lunch anyone?

Actually, it has been pushed back a week. Ed and i are driving through the 17\18 with camper on the way to Glacier NP and then further north to Banyf NP in Saskatchewan. I will have a better idea of when and where coming through as soon as camper is back fro RV shop for a thorough systems check. I still hope to see some of you aling the way. We have a lot of flexibility in our schedule since we are not trying to go to Alaska on this trip.
0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Re: Going through Waterloo, Iowa August 12-15...lunch anyone?

How fun it would be for you to meet with the Illinois gals in Illinois, the Iowa gals in Iowa and the North Dakota gals in North Dakota!  If you are like me, I can't be pinned down very well.  the 17, 18, 19th is our Steam/antique tractor show just north of Cedar Falls and south of Waverly on 380/218.  May be fun if Ed is into antique tractors.  I am still trying to figure out where to meet.  Are you looking at an evening in Cedar Rapids?  I should suggest the Hotel at Kirkwood Center, but it is fairly expensive and the food is not "farm style food"!  A bit on the gourmet side.  Do you know your route?  30/80/380??  Let me know that may help in the plans. 

0 Kudos