cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

GrandSon

My grandson was doing really good, but his knot has come back on the side of his head. He has been taking chemo now for over a year, so next week we will see what step is next. We have had two children in our area pass away in the last month with cancer, both 5 years old. Please keep him in your prayers, and thank God every day for healthy children.

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: GrandSon

Continued prayers for you and your family.....

0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor

I'm so sorry you have to go through this. We will keep you and your family in our prayers.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

I'm so sorry to hear this.  It's been such a difficult road for him.  Can't remember his name? but I already said a prayer & will continue.  My son goes next month for his checkup.  First time they've let him go 6 months-always a worry.  Put it in God's hands, I must remember that.

0 Kudos
Veteran Contributor

Prayers are being sent!  All kids should have the chance to grow up healthy and carefree

S.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

my prayers will continue...

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

I will continue to pray for your DGS's recovery. God has great plans.

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

I am so sorry to hear that he is having recurring symptoms. Please know that your family is constantly in my thoughts. Please keep us posted.
0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

prayers and hope for your family and grandson

0 Kudos
Advisor

I will continue to keep your grandson and family in my prayers.  Please know that we care deeply about his recovery and good health.

0 Kudos