cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Grandson update

I just wanted all my farm friends to know that my grandson had another CT scan yesterday. THe mass or tumor is a lot smaller, so they may stay on this new chemo and steroid. He has been on chemo now for over a year. He will be 3 the 27th of August. Please keep him in your prayers, because prayer does work.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Grandson update

I cannot imagine a toddler going through what your grandson has.  I will continue to keep him (and his family) in my prayers.  Yes, they do work.  God is good.

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Good news... You folks are on my mind all the time!
0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Amen!  Prayer sure does work, Rowdy boy wouldn't be 3 and on a tear if not!! Glad to hear!

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

I was beside myself with worry when my 5-year-old had to have an emergency appendectomy this summer and spent 3 days in the hospital. I can't imagine the fear and worry your family must feel as you watch your sweetie go through these treatments. I'm so thankful to hear that things seem to be improving, and will continue to play for complete healing!

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Smiley Very Happy This is great news!  I will continue to keep your family in my prayers but I'm so happy to hear that the mass is smaller. 

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Wonderful news!  Hopefully the next MRI will not show anything there at all.  Sorry so slow posting-my computer is giving me fits.  Been wondering how he was doing.  Keep praying-it works.

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

May or may not be your computer...FB has been dragging, if it opens at all, for two days now. That has been one complaint of everyone I saw at their computers yesterday in my travels. have heard a lot of electronic communications issues for a month or more. Our texts and voicemails can go MIA for hours to days.

My office computer froze on incoming emails the other day, and nothing would clear it up. Next morning it was working fine.
Sometimes, iPad works fine on the Hughesnet server WiFi, and sometimes, I have to bring in DROID to get online, even though the
WiFi signal, is there and strong as e er...so, that is a server problem.

I think there is a lot more to the international hacking problems than we've been let in on lately. Yet another troubling aspect of these times.
0 Kudos