cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Contributor

Grandson :(

I have not been on here in a while. I just wanted to ask for more prayers for my grandson that has the rare disease. The mass has come back so he will have surgery again next week, then more chemo. I can't post on FB because my daughter does not want a lot of questions, so for all my many friends on here please pray. The one thing about all of the women on here is that no matter how long you've been away, its always like coming back home. I hope everyone has a great THanksgiving.

0 Kudos
11 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Grandson :(

May the prayers give you and your family strength.

0 Kudos
Veteran Contributor

Prayers sent your way for your family and give him a hug from all of us

S.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

So sorry to hear he's had a reacurrance.  I'll definitely pray for him  & your family.  Can't remember exactly what his disease is-can you refresh my old memory?

0 Kudos
Contributor

So sorry to hear about your grandson.  I will keep him in my prayers for healing and comfort as well as comfort for the whole family. 

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

0 Kudos
Advisor

We'll all hold good thoughts for your little man. 

Thank you for letting us know, while finding away to honor your daughter's wishes. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

I will be happy to pray for your grandson. What is his name?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Contributor

I'll be hoping that all goes well with the upcomign surgery. It's extra tragic when little ones are sick. Bless you all.

0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor

Re: Grandson :(grandson

So sorry to hear that it has returned.We will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

0 Kudos
Veteran Contributor

Prayers have been sent for your whole family.  I pray for a Christmas miracle to be waiting on your doorstep.

0 Kudos