cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Contributor

Grandson :(

Our grandson did not have a blood clot, the other day. It was a tumor filled with the cells they are trying to kill. I hope that all of you do not get tired of me posting, but we really need prayers, he is going to start a stronger chemo that he will take 3 days a week for 6 weeks. Please keep my little man in your prayers.

0 Kudos
14 Replies
Veteran Contributor

Re: Grandson :(

Sending healing prayers your way!!!!!

0 Kudos
Veteran Contributor

strongest prayers possible for you and your grandson and family

0 Kudos
Veteran Contributor

Count me in on the prayer chain.  There is not such a thing as too many prayers.   I pray this is just a small bump in the road to recovery.

0 Kudos
Advisor

I will offer prayers daily for his complete and speedy recovery.  Don't ever be afraid to ask for prayers on this board.  That is what we are here for.  God Bless.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

I too will be praying for your grandson.

0 Kudos
Veteran Contributor

Sending prayers your way!!  Hope the little guy has his Christmas miracle.  Hugs to you all.

S.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

No prayer request is ever to much to ask. That is what this group is all about. I'm gonna to pray the darnest for him. May he have a holiday miracle.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Contributor

Oh my goodness Chick, how devastating.  Your news brought me to tears. Somehow these things just seem even worse during the holidays. You should be thinking of what toys to buy him, not this. God bless and keep your whole family with an extra special blessing for your little grandson.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Your family is in my family's thoughts and prayers.

0 Kudos