cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Contributor

Happy Birthday, Kay!

Happy, happy birthday, Kay!  I hope you have a WONDERSmiley SurprisedFUL day, full of love and surprises!

0 Kudos
11 Replies
Veteran Contributor

Re: Happy Birthday, Kay!

I see a good bottle of wine in your immediate future............  Happy Birthday!

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Thank you , ladies!  

A glass of wine might be in the near offing, Rusty...in fact, I ought to have a mimosa for brunch.  Mike made a batch of sparkling white wine that is suspicously close to champagne, and put it up in small bottles, so we could limit our consumption to safe levels.    

Had to stay sober for the worker's comp audit this morning, though.    At least that only took about fifteen minutes, thank goodness.  Birthday wishes do come true! 

Heading out for a mani/pedi appointment after lunch.  Until then, laundry and such, typical day here.  Daughter is having us over for supper.  Too hot for much else.... 

0 Kudos
Veteran Advisor

Happy B-day Kay!!!--Just pray they keep rolling a round- Glad the audit went OK!  

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Celebrate with vigor. That is life's best revenge.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU------AND MANY MORE!!!!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

So what color are the toe nails?   Smiley Very Happy   Hope supper is delicious!  

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Contributor

Happy Birthday Kay~  A Mani, pedi and dinner with the family sounds like a great way to spend your daySmiley Happy

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

After he got over the initial shock of the purple toenails a couple months ago, Mike suggested black.  I think he was kidding, but some of the girls I train with paint their toes to match their belt rank, so I figured why not? 

The nail tech and I found a cool black with metal flake, so it is really shiny.  We did some of the little glue-ons again today...these look like tiny rubies and diamonds on my big toe of each foot.  They are really cute in sunlight.   

Supper was super.  Flaking out with the old man right now. 

We will be taking out a couple of good friends for dinner Friday night, another beer dinner at our favorite place in Richmond.  Our forecast is around or even slightly over a hundred for the rest of the week.  I plan to pretty much lay low. 

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Sounds like a great day and great plans for the weekend.  Happy Birthday, Kay!

0 Kudos