cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Veteran Contributor

Helicopters to the Rescue

Yesterday we had fires...the helicopters that doused them with water were amazing..have an up close look at them at www.merryyon.blogspot.com

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Contributor

Re: Helicopters to the Rescue

I feel for you guys.....as we're sitting here with another 10" of snow and not in the ground you guys are buring up....where's the middle ground anymore?

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Thanks for sharing...one of those things I hope never to have to meet "up close and personal." 

0 Kudos
Veteran Contributor

I was just amazed at it capability...it was fast, could suck up the water in 30 seconds and be lifting off...very impressive to watch..wish I knew who was operating it so that I could "brag" on him publicly..

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

We're complaining about a little bit of rain keeping us out of the fields and south of us has fires (we can smell the smoke). North of us has the snow and floods. East has had the wind and tornado damage. I'm almost scared to check what next is coming on the West Coast.

0 Kudos
Veteran Contributor

Afraid of heights here!  That is amazing how they can do that so fast, hope they got the fires out.  And this weather is wacky, its snowing right now as I look out our window.

S.

0 Kudos