cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
merryyon
Senior Contributor

Horse Obits

The boys horses got into gopher bait this am, they're dead.  I wish it could not have been their horses, but maybe the $25 donkey or the one that has skin issues....it is a sad day here, Jerry is working.  Cale has gone to school, we've cried together, he walked and cried.  Spencer is still sleeping, his school was postponed yesterday, so it'll be tough.  I hate to lose them, but it hurts more that my babies hearts are broken. 

0 Kudos
10 Replies
turkey feather
Senior Contributor

Re: Horse Obits

So sad. It really hurts to watch sons hurt over losing an animal. I had to watch many times while my son buried his pet dogs. But a horse, I am sorry.

0 Kudos
Midwest Farm
Veteran Contributor

OMG. I am so sorry. Terrible.

0 Kudos
manureseller
Senior Contributor

Awwww man I'm so sorry....give the boys a hug because it's tough to replace a good horse. 

0 Kudos
linda/IL
Senior Contributor

Oh that's so terrible.  Feel so bad for them.  It reminds me of the new pup I locked in the laundry room & he found some old mouse poisen waaaay back under a shelf.  Forgot it was even there.  Ran him to the vets fast but it did no good.  Hopefully they'll be able to move ahead with sweet memories.

0 Kudos
dairy mom
Senior Contributor

so very sorry.  A very hard thing for your young men.

0 Kudos
Ruby Lou
Senior Contributor

Oh, I am so sorry.  That is so sad.  The boys seem like such cowboys.  I guess we all learn a lesson from this one. 

0 Kudos
Kay/NC
Honored Advisor

Please give the boys my sympathy on the loss of their horses. Never easy, this is particularly hard, with both at once. I feel for you and their daddy on this one, too.
0 Kudos
wt510151
Senior Contributor

Events such as this reminds us to live life to the fullest and to keep sweet memories very close to your heart. I'm so sorry to hear of the death of the horses, especially due to a poison for a different animal. Please use this to prevent future occurrences of our sweet animal friends.

0 Kudos
Suey73
Advisor

Just so Sad..  Feel bad for the boys.  I could tell from pictures that they were more than just pets to your boys.  Those horses were for work too.    Bad day for the Merryyon's Farm. 

0 Kudos