cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

I'm Here!

I am here. Just finding it harder to manuveur around.  Not so easy to just drop a comment or a post as it was before...I guess change isn't for me.  I have enough problems going on in my world to fight this too!  So, hope this change doesn't break up the family as we have all talked about in the past can happen.  I wonder how the men or others on the other posts think.  I am not even going to attempt to go into those posts anymore.  PLEASE...Does anyone hear our cries???

0 Kudos
7 Replies
threerascals04
Senior Reader

Re: I'm Here!

I  have been lurking since they moved things and find it easy to use but then I may not know all of the things that I am able to here.Smiley Happy

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Ruby Lou

We miss you

Don't be blue

You will learn it, too.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Cute S'babe!!  Glad you're here Ruby!!  I still don't understand why about several things & get frusterated.

Why do my paragraph spacings disappear when I post, why do I have to reset my fonts everytime I post, why can't I see more about the posters info?   Why why why????  Why did they not leave a good thing alone?!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Veteran Contributor

Linda I think if you want to see more of the posters info you have to be their friend.  You click on their name and except them as a friend but in return at one time or another they have to do the same to you and then I think you can see more of their info????   I know I have added a few names to my friend list and need to add a few more.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Ok, friend thing? Is it like FB? I just hit on you for a friend. I do not show many, how do I get the ladies I know are on here to be friends?

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

To add a friend, just click on that person's name, as I just did on yours.  When it opens up to their info, select the red button that allows you to add them as a friend. 

I hadn't really paid that much attention to this function.  Thanks for pointing out this additional aspect of the new boards. 

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Glad that you got here. It sure is tough to figure out a new configuration, isn't it? Too bad that there isn't a tutorial real handy. I would like to know why we constantly have set the font too. Couldn't that be in our settings instead?

0 Kudos