cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

Re: Laundry fairy?

It is funny how we take things like a clothes dryer that works for granted. It can start every time we push the button for fifteen or twenty years, and we just expect it to work every time for the rest of time.

Enjoy your new one. Hope it is worth the wait!
0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Suey, dealing with a second house that is a guest house will be a lot of fun for you, I think. There are things that a guest house needs that your main home does not, and vice versa. There is a lot of flexibility in that area of difference.

I think when we first started this place in Carolina, it was like that...sort of like the Little Rascals clubhouse, or something out of the Boxcar Children. You are a lot freer in some choices. If you make a boo-boo, no one has to live with it but a few days at most.

Where your main home is about togetherness, the guests may need more privacy from one another, within the house. Kitchen for quick breakfasts and snacks, but not necessarily big sit-down dinners.

Just a different mindset,
0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

When you sat you are worried about hat's under the refrigerator, I think in that one statement, I realized what's wrong with me basically as a housekeeper. I may think about I might find under the washer and dryer when we move them in a few days, but I don't think it would ever rise to the level of a worry.

0 Kudos