Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

Lissssssssssssa?

Any luck on the snake hunt yet?

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: Lissssssssssssa?

I was just thinking that, myself.  We have a cat, that catches garter snakes, I wonder if they are 'enemies' (snakes and cats) or if we just have a good hunter.  Just thought if you have a cat that can go indoors....

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Hahaha!!! I've been off the grid for a couple of days, so...

Hahaha!!! I've been off the grid for a couple of days, so I just saw this! No luck finding the snake. I am telling myself that he went down the cold air return into the basement, where he slithered out of the house. Also, my house has now been overrun by gigantic ugly spiders! I am thinking of bringing a snake in to eat them! (Just kidding!)

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Re: Hahaha!!! I've been off the grid for a couple of days, so...

Your sage reminds me of that cobra that went MIA from the zoo in NYC a couple of years ago.  I think it started tweeting on Twitter or something...the posts were hilarious. 

I just wouldn't let the boy rent "Snakes on a Plane" anytime soon....

Senior Contributor

YES!!! I remember that! Maybe the snake should start tweeting ...

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Did you try the sticky boards? My DD was do an extensive remolding project and DGD saw a snake in the basement. They put out the boards but a couple of days later they heard noises in the shower and SIL went down and killed the snake in the shower. It had knocked over the shampoo bottles etc and that is how it was caught. Maybe it did leave.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

We did put a sticky board where he came into the house, but never caught anything. The cold air return is right there, so I'm pretty sure he took that route into the basement. I'm telling you, I can't even sit at myd esk without shoes on now, and I keep looking over at the spot I saw him come in! EEK!

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

I bet you sit with your feet up on the chair rungs mow, too. I would keep those sticky boards down for a good while...snakes can go a long time without eating.
0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Seems like it would be smelling if dead by now.

0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Kay, I don't know if you're following Jake on Twitter, but I told him about what you said about the Twittering cobra that escaped from the zoo. Last night he Tweeted me and said that dinner was very sssssatisfying, LOLOL!

0 Kudos