cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Re: Losing it?

You know you could fix all the color requests   with a little duct tape. 

0 Kudos
Advisor

Tom lost his cellphone in the corn field during harvest.  Combine repair.  After the combine was fixed and working realized cellphone was gone.   Went back to the spot.  Called his phone and found it.  Combine tire just missed it.

0 Kudos
Honored Advisor

Saturday was beautiful and warm...Winn and I were guarding the pasture gate, while Mike hauled big bales in to the cows. He found a long - lost lens to the small Maglite in my SUV.

He handed the plastic disc, about the diameter of a wuarter to me, as I was screwing it in, then chrcking the nattery position, I dropped it in the packed sand of the farm path. We scratched around fkr fifteen minutes, and never found it. You would have thoight it would have been easy to find, as big as that, but no....

Ten-dollar flashlight ruined, for a missing part not eorth a penny...bummer!
0 Kudos
Advisor

My current loss

I and the guys that help me always carry (or have them in the cab) handheld 2way radios when we are in the field. rarely use them except harvest and planting. I missplaced one  last harvest and it was the one I usually carried. 2 trucks, 2 pickups, 4 tractors, and 1 combine. no sign. I am really turning into a halfwit. the duct tape idea is looking better. especially if i taped it on to myself.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Re: My current loss

I work in a wheat processing facility.  We have a collection of cell phones we have screened out of the inbound grain stream.  Not many are still in working order.

0 Kudos