cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

MIA

Feel like I have been missing in action here.  It has been really crazy here.  Volley ball games for DGD 3 times this week and all day Sat. tournament.  DGS has football at the same time, luckily at the same school.  Thinking of packing a picnic lunch.  LOL

Fair this week.  Kids are showing a few calves & heifer and then running back to school.  Ronnie entered some chickens, and I won 2nd place with potatoes.  (Ronnie's idea.  I am really much too busy)  Been hauling mom to doctor, errands, etc.  Up there almost every day for something even just a "pop in" to deliver. 

Had our class reunion (50 years!!!) and a very good turnout.  Think everyone enjoyed.  Good to see old faces.  Several have severe health problems so glad they made it this year.  Had two dinners Fri & Sat. and toured the school.  Lots of memories & stories were told. 

Still waiting for Brian's chemo orders to be OKd by insurance.  They have changed from chemo pills (darn) to using a formula for children's chemo and modifying for adult.  The medulablastoma he had is a children's cancer.  He will have more than one chemo drug (nurse called it interesting-me not so much) so I think we should go to Peoria for the IVs.  Lots of driving.  Wondering if they will put in a port.  Frusterating to be hanging & waiting plus I wish they would get him started.  Next week we may start bagging corn silage.  So more busy ness.  I want to get back to WW but no time for that, unfortunately.  If this sounds like a frantic woman, I guess I qualify.  LOL

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Honored Advisor

Re: MIA

Been wondering what you were up to! Thanks for touching base, so we don't worry.
Your plate is full to overflowing, as always. If you got frequent flyer miles for running behind family, you could take a free moon trip!
0 Kudos
Senior Contributor

Re: MIA

I too am glad for the update. Hang in there and remember these things won't last forever. My mother told me a thousand times that 'nothing stays the same'. Now I really understand what she was saying.

0 Kudos